Game 2: Creighton at Michigan Open Thread

LOVE Brooks contesting at the rim

1 Like

I just want Nunez to guard ANYONE

Teske shoots short more than anyone I know

Already feels like this one will go down to the wire. So agree on Teske: feels like his shot is always short

Sure, but even off of made buckets you’re putting Z on their freshman G who was ranked outside of the top 200 on the composite. I’d rather stick Nunez on him and let his 6 inch height advantage make up for some of his lack of quickness, and put Z on Alexander/Zegarowski AKA a scoring threat.

Pulling for you, Chez.

Ballock is the only guy who doesn’t really attack off the bounce and Nunez struggled to stay in front of him. Not sure a 6-foot PG is a better alternative.

Fair, I just think letting Nunez get lost on the perimeter trying to guard a 40%+ shooter is worse than letting Mitchell drive on him and forcing him to finish around Nunez/Teske at the rim

Big Sleep appears to be asleep tonight.

4 Likes

Kelvin Jones flying all over the place

Teskes getting his lunch eaten

Wouldn’t mind an early Castleton shift if Teske gives up 4 consecutive offensive rebounds again

1 Like

Nunez has to make shots because he cannot defend worth a damn

Feels like the scouting report is really showing through here. Creighton with a lot of talented shooters that can’t D up at all.

1 Like

That was a good move and look by DDJ.

4 Likes

Ugh. Dave makes a great play and doesn’t get rewarded

Checking in for game 2 from section 207. Can’t wait to see the rebounding numbers after those last 4 min lol

1 Like

Great drive by DDJ there and equally great play by Alexander to get that block

3 Likes

We’re really missing a strong wing defender. This guy is carving us up from outside