Game 20: Michigan at Nebraska Open Thread

An important note on open thread behavior: Please stick to discussing the game. If you are addressing a person with a personal attack or insult, you will lose posting privileges.

If you find a post inappropriate …

DON’T: Use insults to address another poster.

DO: Add the person to your ignored or muted users list or flag the post as inappropriate (as long as it is inappropriate, misuse of the flagging feature will also result in moderation).

DON’T: Attempt to explain to someone who you disagree with why they are a bad poster/person/troll/etc.

DO: Discuss the basketball game at hand, debate strategy, debate anything that happens on the court.

2 Likes

Referees for Michigan at Nebraska: Bo Boroski, Earl WALTON and Rob Kueneman

My general guess at how the rotation shakes out

PG - Dejulius (35) - Brooks (5)
SG - Brooks (30) - Nunez (10)
SF - Wagner (32) - Nunez (8)
PF - Johns (30) - Davis (5) - Castleton (5)
C - Teske (30) - Davis (10)

Livers has warmed up and not played a few times over the past month, but FWIW.

2 Likes

Interesting. I was about to bet nebraska +205… Then it dropped to +180 before I could lock in the bet (and I still took it)… And now this news comes out right after I put it in…

The whole team does need to step up especially Eli, DDJ and Franz with the shooting %.

I would hope for more Castleton and less Nunez.

Someone has to play backup minutes in the backcourt. Think that guy has to be Nunez.

No chance Franz does not slide over for even just a few minutes? I know I am probably wishing upon a star but Nunez just has not shown me anything as of yet.

He could… but I’m not sure that Juwan would do that over playing Nunez. He’s been pretty comfortable playing Nunez at different points this year.

I genuinely don’t know what to expect. At least the game will be interesting - it would be nice to see some guys step up.

If Nunez could provide a scoring lift tonight it would be huge for the team and his growth. Just hope he can hold it down on D at least.

Headband stats!

2 Likes

As expected, David DeJulius gets the start for Michigan with Zavier Simpson suspended.

He’s joined by Eli Brooks, Franz Wagner, Brandon Johns and Jon Teske in the starting lineup.

If Nunez plays he has to hit two threes, that’s what he was given a ship for. If he doesn’t hit at least one three, then what does he bring?

2 Likes

Gotta go with an extended bench tonight. Wouldn’t mine seeing Cole get some run

5 fouls we can use up!?