Game 17: Michigan at Ohio State Open Thread

This was my worry for today. The defense hasn’t been bad, 3 of their makes are a Liddell deep 2, a wild 2 by Washington, and a deeeeep 3 by Washington. Defense there is fine, but OSU can make those shots.

1 Like

Heavyweight matchup out there. Couple of really good squads

7 Likes

I like Hunter on d so far.

4 Likes

Love Liddell picking up a cheap foul

4 Likes

I’m totally fine with that Livers shot. He’s a 45% shooter who was wide open, early shot clock be damned. You’re not getting a better look than that IMO.

12 Likes

my word i hope they dont call It that tight all game

Handed us a three point play and picked up a foul.
Beautiful

2 Likes

Might try to run some stuff now to get Liddell his second. Would be nice to have him out for awhile.

1 Like

We looked a bit out of sorts the first couple of trips down but now seem to be settling in. Think we’re in OK shape.

Michigan and Ohio State tied at 9 at the U16. U-M going with Hunter Dickinson guarding Liddell. Dickinson had one of his best passes of the year out of a double to find Eli in the corner for a three.

Defensive rebounding is a bit of an early issue for the Wolverines.

8 Likes

Washington … sheesh

1 Like

So I asked this question last game but really didn’t get any feedback. Does it seem like when livers does the dribble and shoot three his accuracy drops way down? I think he is higher percentage with the step back three or the catch shoot three.

1 Like

Yeah I thought that was good coming off his hand

1 Like

I hope no multiple subs yet.

The obligatory picture of Aaron craft

2 Likes

Ok, our zone look there was pretty bad.

I really hate playing a zone against OSU. That feels like a terrible idea

3 Likes

Two zone plays: two threes for good shooters. Not great.

9 Likes

Why even try zone against such a good shooting team?

1 Like

Liddell has been our best player so far this game.

1 Like