Game 15: Purdue at Michigan Open Thread

Because of his foot speed could get Teske in foul trouble as we just saw.

1 Like

Okay who invited the Sparty to sit right behind the Michigan benchā€¦what the heck

1 Like

I think you want the better post-up defender on the guy who is going to post up more. Donā€™t think Johns would do well there.

2 Likes

I feel like the guys arenā€™t even willing to pass the ball to Johns because they know heā€™s not going to shoot it.

Hope we donā€™t play like a bunch of ā€œthugsā€ tonight.

Like Brooks pushing the pace. OTOH Wagner looks shaky. And Johns not making an early three. . .

What the hell has happened to Teskeā€™s post D?

1 Like

Johns already has two shot attempts

I know Johns has given us some good stuff but this would be a great game to stretch the floor and get Nunez/DeJulius some run

I canā€™t say I really agreed with the multiple pregame (and announcer) takes that Johns had been playing really well lately. I guess if you just look at the box score and see heā€™s playing more minutes.

3 Likes

Left it in Atlantis

He should have even more considering heā€™s getting the Tum Tum defense.

You canā€™t be surprised, thoughā€¦

Didnā€™t Poole just get sent down to the G-League? Not the best timing for that question haha

I think Iā€™ve see more ā€œbadā€ Simpson turnovers in the first half of this season than his previous 3 years combined.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s X in a nutshell: 2 consecutive turnovers then a tremendous find to Teske.

Also his least talented set of teammates and highest usage role.

3 Likes

Yeah, the ones that lead directly to an easy basket on the other end are especially painful.

In what world is that not a shooting foul?

4 Likes

Turnovers are going to kill me