Game 15: Michigan at Wisconsin Open Thread

2 Likes

Pregame Reading:

2 Likes

Oh I missed this so much

12 Likes

So excited but my expectations are low due to the layoff and venue. Would love for those expectations to be wildly exceeded!

4 Likes

I think Michigan will win. I will be sad if they lose

4 Likes

While I certainly think Michigan can win I just donā€™t feel very confident coming off of 22 days without game action and 14 without any action.

I will very happily be wrong, though!

2 Likes

Just excited to have some hoops back! Hoping that the next month is interruption three and we have a fun ride to the finish.

9 Likes

Have the fear that the boys will look like they donā€™t know the difference between a basketball and a shuttlecock. And that Davison is going to be on fire from deep. Iā€™m going to sell my television before tip-off.

4 Likes

Stay strong mentally and be ready. I think the players remember what happened in Minni. Wisc will bring their ā€œAā€ game unless they are looking toward their next game. GO BLUE!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been so excited to turn on bull riding in all my life. I know it has only been 3 weeks but it feels like itā€™s been months. Go Blue everyone!

5 Likes

Maybe just take it to a pawnshop, defer a final decision?

1 Like

Under 30 minutes until Michigan-Wisconsin, here are your officials: Bo Boroski, Courtney Green and Brook Wells.

2 Likes

It may take a few games to get back in mid-season form, but with the talent and great coaching itā€™ll get there. I donā€™t expect an overwhelming win today but I count on an improvement by the second half. The revenge factor for Wisconsin could bring some intensity that could be difficult to handle after this long layoff.

2 Likes

Strange feeling to be so excited for a game Iā€™m pretty worried we canā€™t be physically ready for.

2 Likes

How many of our games has Boroski called? Seems like we always get him.

1 Like

To win this game UM will have to rely on their defense, because I just donā€™t see the offense clicking back like it was before the break. Just find a way to win an ugly game.

Almost half ā€¦ this is #7. Having so many Big Ten exclusive refs this year leads to a lot of this though.

1 Like

Good news is Bo hasnā€™t called a loss yet. :wink:

4 Likes

Personally, would love to see UM push the ball inside early and often. Feels like they can fall behind early with missed 3s