Game 15: Indiana at Michigan Open Thread

IU would be more than happy if it’s onlg a 5-6 point deficit when those guys get back in.

Our legs look fresh today

Good hands and finish by Davis

3 Likes

Austin Davis turning into a serviceable backup would be a nice surprise.

1 Like

Miller knows that when Davis scores a point you’re in trouble. Need a timeout immediately

1 Like

I mean really people were concerned how they looked against Binghamton?? People this team is loaded and turns it way up in big games.

7 Likes

Langford/Morgan will be back on the court this half. The goal then should be a 3rd foul for each

1 Like

Poole looking more and more like a pro (shooting and decision making).

Matthews always gets up for big games!

1 Like

Matthews is a shark in the passing lanes. Wow.

I was slightly concerned. Would have had none if we beat the shit out of South Carolina

Ticky tak foul on Davis. Seems like a bad call

1 Like

This is a clinic. Just like every single game this team has played against a quality opponent all season.

1 Like

Can we play ranked teams all the time?

3 Likes

Poole-Davis connection is there.

So much season to go, but I’m starting to believe this is Poole’s last year at M. Game just grows by the minute.

When Iggy learns to make the extra pass…

1 Like

I could definitely see concern defensively from that game but I took that game as such an ease of scoring on offense that they didn’t need to lock in on defense.

Weak as hell. He always seems to attract those, in addition to his many legit fouls.

I prefer the Teske back down/turn around to the open pop. Seems he is better that way.

I think X traveled there

1 Like