Game 12: Presbyterian at Michigan Open Thread

Three guard lineup in the floor with Davis and CJ Baird, and they’re looking great. Glad Juwan has an opportunity to play some guys.

Defense with the Nunez, Baird, Davis lineup is, uh… as expected

3 Likes

Baird getting abused! I want my money back!

1 Like

Franz sitting out sick?

I like Castleton’s play today. He may make dumb reach in fouls and is a little loose with the hands on defense below the basket, but he’s playing really tough on offense and establishing position well. Can definitely see the influence of coaching on his game this season.

Nunez is something on defense…

Davis contributing this year is one of my favorite subplots. Very happy for the kid.

9 Likes

Davis seems so much better with his fundamentals this year - he’s really becoming a great backup.

1 Like

Cole Bajema sighting…

Honestly think he needs to start seeing some of castletons minutes

Got to love CJ getting playing time in the middle of the half. X made a perfect pass and he rimmed the three on a wide-open play.

When it comes to catching passes from Zavier and doing something with it, Davis is just a lot better than Colin

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Colin is still growing into his body, so I have high hopes that will change before this year ends.

1 Like

Davis has always had elite hands

1 Like

encouraged by bajema today

4 Likes

Davis has only contributed against 1 legitimate team.

He fumbled like four passes today lol.

That being said, he’s clearly more comfortable taking advantage of size mismatches than Castleton is.

1 Like

I had to look up number 32, Luke Wilson. Sure looked like a visiting player in a Michigan uniform. Impressed with his footwork on defense and his ability to stay in front of his man.

Idk if it ever happens this year or next, but the potential of having Cole Franz and Livers spacing around a spread pick and roll would be pretty unfair

2 Likes

So what, Grinch? Still has had some good moments.

3 Likes