Game 1: Appalachian State at Michigan Open Thread

No surprise that Michigan doesn’t look nearly as sharp on offense with #3 on the bench.

4 Likes

Dejulius needs to kick that out to the corner

Looks like candy corn to me. Or an old Canucks jersey.

Can’t let Dave guard Forrest.

1 Like

And Teske who dominated the touches early. The entry passes will not be as easy if the angles are not there, that is for sure. Nor will the finishes.

Free throw defense looks good tonight

3 Likes

DDJ looks comfortable running the pt, but that drive led to a terrible shot. JW certainly is letting them play.

Love the 2-big glass action too.

3 Likes

Twin tower action? What?!

Looks like Teske will be a major focal point of the O, especially with no Z on the court. They’re starting to send double help now so he’ll need to find the open guy on the perimeter.

Maybe someone has been talking to Matt Painter? :rofl:

1 Like

Michigan hasn’t made a field goal in the last 2:51 and is just 1 of its last 8 from the floor. Simpson has been on the bench for the last 5 minutes.

Getting to the line is a strategy too

I’m legitimately upset if Howard took you Autobench. I would like a word with whoever impressed that idea on him

Man those were money

In what way does he look comfortable? The offense has been putrid since he’s been running it

1 Like

I like how Eli kind of settled the O down and got the ball to Teske down low. It didn’t lead to the bucket, but to free throws.

He did go down and meet with Beilein right before the season. It was probably #1 on his list of suggestions!

1 Like

I like the 2 bigs

1 Like

Seacat is such an awesome name.

1 Like