Game 1: Appalachian State at Michigan Open Thread

Eli and Teske looking great. X super sloppy. Has not been passing into positions where guys can shoot immediately.

Alright, letā€™s see how long X sits with two fouls. Answering a lot of questions here in the first half of game one!

1 Like

More relevant test of Juwan Howardā€™s auto bench philosophy: Zavier Simpson just picked up his second foul with 12:23 to play in the first half.

1 Like

Great start except X with 2 fouls.

Iā€™m here! That is the Eli I know. I hope he can do it against Big 10 competition. He looks great. I can promise this, he will compete and play defense.

7 Likes

If Eli can provide that kind of shooting on open looks, heā€™s going to log a lot of minutes this year. Even when Wagner comes back. Nice to see. Build some early season confidence.

4 Likes

He is finally playing with confidence! Looks great. Hope it continues!

7 Likes

X seems overly excited tonite. I am trying to imagine how this game would look with Beilein at the helm, and I am thinking a 7 or 8 man rotation max. I like seeing more bench!

Heā€™s playing great. Good for him.

2 Likes

Livers missed his layup but drove to the bucket as a PR ball handler and got a good look. Development.

4 Likes

Isaiah couldnā€™t hit the floater right there, but he split the screen there like heā€™s done it a million times before.

4 Likes

Great hustle Colin.

BTN with the extremely Maizy maize on the scoreboard. Not close to the ā€œmaizeā€ on the floor or on the uniforms

1 Like

Now heā€™s just gotta make that kickout pass to the corner.

1 Like

Great hustle there but look to go up with it Johns haha

Way to crash the boards and everything else

Castleton still looks a bit slender, but I love his hustle. He is everywhere on the floor. Literally, on the floor.

fox sports app a complete botch for anyone else? just continuously advertisements

1 Like

Like Johns being aggressive on the boards. Do not like him passing up two layups.

1 Like

Can tell X is out

2 Likes