Freshmen heights, weights and numbers

Official roster is updated: Derrick Walton wearing No. 10 (6-0, 170 lbs), Zak Irvin 21 (6-6, 180lbs), Mark Donnal 34 (6-9, 200lbs).

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/mich-m-baskbl-mtt.html

Wow, all three of them need to add some weight FAST. That said, thanks for posting. I’m a little sad Zak didn’t measure in closer to 6’7" with shoes. I really did buy into the growth new pieces coming out. I really shouldn’t be complaining about 5 star 6’6" wings though. Here’s hoping they dedicate themselves this summer!

200lbs for Donnal is more than a little disappointing. Still hoping that’s a typo.

I think a ill’ s&c will do wonders for these kids.

I think a ill' s&c will do wonders for these kids.
Plus a lot of training table.

Donnal needs weight but I think his role is definitely as a second big on the floor so I’m not too concerned about his weight. More interested if he can move his feet quick enough to hang with some tweeners at the four.

Donnal gives the offensive punch that you are missing - namely a three point shot - with two bigs on the floor.

Tim was up for 205 I think this year but probably came in similar to Zak. Burke was listed at 6-1, 175lbs as a frosh as well.

Big summer ahead for all of them though.

Not concerned… Look at what LeVert did in just 4-5 months on campus last summer… gained what, 20 lbs?

They’ll gain…

They’re gonna make all kinds of gains

No reason the freshman heights/weights would be wrong here, but have any of the upperclassmen actually been updated? They look the same as last year to me. Caris at 6’ 5’’ is definitely wrong per Bacari (6’ 6 1/2")

No reason the freshman heights/weights would be wrong here, but have any of the upperclassmen actually been updated? They look the same as last year to me. Caris at 6' 5'' is definitely wrong per Bacari (6' 6 1/2")

Willing to bet that the returning kids haven’t been updated because they aren’t back on campus yet. I’m also guessing the freshmen #s were reported by the kids because they aren’t on campus yet.

Wow. Irvin is only 180? That’s kind of surprising. He looks at least 15 pounds bigger. They need to hit the weight room pronto.

Donnal Is going to be giving up 3 to 4 years of age and 45 to 50 pounds in the post. He is going to get beat up in the early going. It will be a great experience for him