Franz Wagner commits to Michigan

If only there was a national college basketball writer to keep us up to date on just that topic.

8 Likes

Thanks! I keep my Twitter follows limited, so I wasnā€™t following him.

Completely understand. Just kind of a running joke in the college hoops media world.

3 Likes

If you arenā€™t following Rothstein, you are missing out

1 Like

Also Rothstein countdown is until practice begins, not tip off

I was in Berlin for the first time two summers ago and fell in love with the place. So my curiosity was piqued when I saw Franz in the Berlin Alter! gear, since I remembered the mural with Mo. For those who might be interested in urban sports culture with an apparent real reverence for Michigan (and some appealing merch), check these out (linking the Instagram and website):

https://berlinalter.de/

Know this may not be for everyone. . .

2 Likes

Youā€™re sleeping on nunez.

Very cool. Looks like they donā€™t ship to the states though. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Random thought but with a Franz now coming in I figure Iā€™ll askā€¦where does Moe Wagner fall in terms of best international players to ever play at Michigan? This is more a question for the older heads whoā€™ve followed the program for awhile.

1 Like

Stauskas #1. Mo #2. Olivier St. Jean #3. Maktar Ndiaye #4. Dom Ingerson(from another planet)#5

8 Likes

I was pretty young, but I remember getting really excited about Jon Antonides due to his incredible height. I was convinced that getting a 7ā€™2" center would translate to dominance and an inevitable national championship.

2 Likes

Brazdeikis?

5 Likes

Oops. Iā€™d slot him in after Mo.

Jon got kicked in the groin and seriously hurt early in his career.

Speaking of which, how big of an impact would Robin Benzing have had if heā€™d qualified here?

1 Like

I am meow.

Very big. Very

#1. Mo
#2. Stauskas
#3. Iggy
4# Maktar

2 Likes

Trey Burke?

1 Like

Whereā€™s Jevohn Shepherd?

2 Likes