16 Likes

Amen! It’s finally over!

3 Likes

Cominayeahaaaaaaa!!!

2 Likes

Wilkommen Franz !

This is huge for Juwan’s program.

3 Likes

Exceptional news! Very excited for Franz, Coach Juwan, and the Michigan faithful! Go Blue!!!

2 Likes

YES!!! Most important commit since…McGary?

3 Likes

Nailed another one!

6 Likes

Definitely eases the pain of losing Wilson. Much more confident of having a decent season now

2 Likes

Great news!! Hints that he would commit had me anticipating this for a few weeks, but there was just enough doubt to make me uneasy. I think this is a big win for Franz, Coach Howard and the team.

1 Like

Please, please, please guys, let’s understand that while Franz is an exceptional basketball player and a wonderful young man, he is still only 17 years old. He is going to be special in many ways, as a fine and very intelligent young man, as a basketball player, and as one of whom, like his brother, we will all be very proud, but he is not perfect. None of us are. He may miss a shot or two along the way. He may commit a turnover or two. Maybe he gets beat on defense a time or two. So, while we expect very good things, and he will do a lot of good things, too, let’s be patient, and always supportive! He’s going to be special but he needs us to always be supportive! Wilkommen to Michigan, Franz! Go Blue!!!

23 Likes

Juwan Howard is going to recruit well. Believe it.

6 Likes

Agreed! I only expect 32/14/8 on 85% shooting

And a turnover

12 Likes

I see you bought the in-flight wifi.

2 Likes

I think Franz’ committing makes Michigan even more appealing as a landing spot for any last-minute roster additions via reclassification. I’m still holding out hope there’s a high impact shooting guard that sees the 25-30 open minutes available on a team that now could be a real contender with one last major piece.

3 Likes

Franz will start game 1. Such a huge get! The o/u on Wagner and Livers’ 3pa and 3p% will be fun in the pre-season write up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Traffic on the message board may take a dip for the next few weeks but I’m going to say it’s worth it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think I speak for the entire board when I say…congratulations to us! We did it! We personally made Franz commit to Michigan! In your hearts you know it’s true.

16 Likes

I’m actually about to fly to Japan. Must be something about Michigan and me at the airport!

2 Likes

I am so excited and have nothing to say but GO BLUE!

2 Likes
15 Likes