Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

telekinetic is my government name

1 Like

if they’re a former player and i can’t find any info on them still playing ball, yes, in case it says something about them coaching or what else they’re doing these days. or if they’re a poster here and i’m trying to doxx them

here is vlad emilien’s linkedin for your troubles. he’s actually become quite successful

5 Likes

Who is Carlton Brundridge? I always thought he was a walkon who did cool dances in the pregame huddles

lol you were like 8 smh

1 Like

My fault extreme disrespect to Corey Person

2 Likes

Too young to know Carlton brundidge but old enough to know Fresh Prince :thinking:

Liar!

2 Likes

Michigan bball from 1995-2011 never happened imo

1 Like

Legend!!! Corey Person

So I guess I have no clue who Carlton Brundridge is :rofl:

Part of the elite backcourt in the 2011 class with Trey Burke. Recruit who fit the bucket of a player who began his high school recruitment as a highly rated player and by the end of his recruitment had fallen in the rankings. Never a great sign. Somehow he was still higher rated than Trey though.

3 Likes

Bully Ball high scoring high school guard who wasn’t big enough and couldn’t shoot well enough for game to translate to college level.

4 Likes

How dare you bring up Michigan walk-ons without bringing up the GOAT Eso Akunne

3 Likes

I was convinced Brundidge was going to be better than Trey before their freshman years.

Note, I was a high schooler whose only research was looking at ESPN rankings. But I was was such a big Brundidge stan until the beginning of November

3 Likes

Yeah, Burke’s freshman class was the first time I really got hardcore into following Michigan basketball in the offseason, and I remember being pretty excited about him and Brundidge, who was slightly higher ranked, going into that year.

Then Burke was starting PG as a freshman, looked like he belonged two seconds into his career, and won NPOY as a sophomore, while nobody (except me, far too often) remembers Brundidge, for whom I held out hope far, far too long.

5 Likes

I honestly thought you were joking about not knowing who Carlton Brundidge was :sweat_smile:

Now that I’ve sorted out Brundidge vs. LLP, I seem to recall thinking he was built like Rumeal.

1 Like

I love this place because I can think something like “hey I played against Carleton Brundidge at a Michigan team camp” and there are like 8 of you that think its a mildly interesting anecdote.

8 Likes

People laugh until you “I played against LaVell Blanchard at the CCRB” old.

I am this person. lol

10 Likes

it is not impossible those are the same age. blanchard was playing at the ccrb at least as late as summer 2013!

3 Likes

I played against Tai Streets at the CCRB

8 Likes

I once played a random pick up game against Daryl Stonum and Junior Hemingway. I had to guard Junior and Junior pretty much treated it like a football game so it was very physical. lol Junior wasn’t good at basketball. I once had a breakaway layup until I saw Stonum caught up to me from behind out of the corner of my eyes that I had to pull up because he was this close to blocking the shot.

2 Likes