2 Likes

Is that the Moneyball junior division?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/itsAntWright/status/1689070717394903040?s=20

1 Like

Iā€™d rather take Stauskasā€™ two years of eligibility for this rosterā€¦

2 Likes
3 Likes

CBA was a great landing spot before the pandemic, short season with 7 figure pays, and a friendly league for ball dominant scoring guards. But Chinese economy is at a totally different state now and several players have complained not getting paid for several months.

I knew Deshawn was part of this restaurant but didnā€™t know Manny was involved. Can see both of them in the top right of the photo there

11 Likes

Iā€™m forever grateful to Manny and Peedi for getting Michigan to the NCAA Tournament for the first time in forever. They help set the tone along with Novak and Stu for the program turnaround.

14 Likes

Zavier Simpson tearing up the Kingdom Leaguie pro-am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv-55saL-5f/?img_index=2

Love the hook, love commenting Captain Hook on the post.

10/10.

10 Likes

I realize that Iā€™m horribly biased and that there are countless guys who are good at levels just below the NBA but not good enough to be in the leagueā€¦but I would love to see him get a shot as a backup PG for someone in the NBA just to see what heā€™d do. Heā€™s torn up the G-League (other than FT shooting) and nearly averaged a double-double last year while shooting well from outside.

I also think any undersized guard should be paying him to teach his hook shot - that thing is nasty and thereā€™s no reason others couldnā€™t develop it as a way to score inside the trees.

4 Likes

He needs to go overseas and make real money IMO. Rather than hanging around the G-League.

Of all of the former players in the last 15-20 years, heā€™s a guy Iā€™d most like to see as a coach I think.

11 Likes

whoā€™s least?

4 Likes

Jordan Poole :rofl:

23 Likes

Mitch McGary

6 Likes

I was going to make a Dominic Ingerson joke but that was shockingly 22 years ago.

3 Likes