Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

I used to think Zavier was elite at pick n roll because he had a great feel for the game, but now I’m wondering if he was part psycho and loved the feeling of manipulating and controlling defenders more than scoring/passing :joy:

8 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp7V5JKufnY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not sure if it was posted but apparently Derrick Walton led his team to the NBL Championship and got MVP. Pretty impressive feat.

18 Likes

Juwan and Glen Rice cameos

3 Likes

Lots of legends showing some :purple_heart: for UD, including …. Glen Rice !

Good lord, UD played with Rice and Shaq and Wade and Juwan and Gary Payton Sr., and he’s still in the league!

Also played against Gary Payton, Jr. !!

3 Likes

Haslem didn’t play with Rice. Maybe Glen had some position within the Heat organization after he retired from playing?

2 Likes

:+1:t3: I was wondering how old UD is….

UD is 42 I believe. Scored 24 today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not entirely meaning to slight UD, but this reminded of the line Barkley delivered in one of his early commercials: "Any knucklehead can score "

lol what? Do we think he gets a single phone call?

4 Likes

Limiting himself to GLeague and NBA opportunities?

Then why even bother?

He made some serious cash on his tiktok stuff, but you’d think he’d be looking overseas for a more realistic opportunity.

1 Like

I don’t wanna be a jerk, but…man. maybe he’s counting on a G League team that wants to do some sort of branded promo with him? I don’t even know what tape he has to show other than, like, synchronized three-pointers with his ex.

3 Likes

If he was serious about staying in organized hoops, he should have taken his COVID year at a low major to at least have something on tape.

3 Likes

I never understood why he didn’t graduate in three years and try to play somewhere, anywhere two years and get some tape.

This feels like it has to be some kind of Tiktok publicity stunt. Especially when he says he only wants to play in the U.S.

Or possibly he’s doing that agency a favor. Here’s the rest of VM Hoops Agency’s clients. He may be the most famous client they’ve got.

4 Likes

Would not shock me if they paid him some money to become their client

is far below G League caliber

7 Likes

He just took either Kaleb Wesson’s or Tyreke Evans’ spot

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrPMCQ3ov6y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Adrian Nunez selected 2nd overall in La Super Liga draft (Dominican Republic).

3 Likes

Now that’s an organization that knows there is only one way to truly market your Dominican basketball team. Gotta tap into that TikTok market

2 Likes

There should be like a TikTok version of the Harlem Globetrotters.

1 Like