Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

Oh I was thinking his dad. That’s huge for Josh

So is this more of a business role, or is he also going to be GM?

Core base of Durant, Booker, and Ayton surrounded by Lavert, Hardaway, Burke, Stauskas, and F it let’s bring back McGary

6 Likes

Exclusively business. James Jones reports to Ishbia, not him

1 Like
3 Likes

last night I dreamt I was hanging out with john beilein and for some reason the only thing I could think to ask was “have you talked to robin benzing recently?”

4 Likes
10 Likes

So he’s “currently a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves organization in the NBA Developmental League” and selling real estate? Do the T-Wolves know this?

May be old since it hasn’t been called the NBDL for like ten years

1 Like

Derrick Walton Jr. was the finals MVP for his team as they won the league championship in Australia.

20 Likes

the reverse jinx flushes backwards down there

6 Likes

FWIW, my girlfriend who is obsessed with TikTok, and she just informed me that Adrian Nunez’s new gf is one of the Cavinder twin. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Waittt he broke up with his old girl and ended up with a Cavinder?? clout…

Can I just get a four factors on this? Don’t have time to really look at all the metrics.

2 Likes
2 Likes

His girlfriend actually broke up with him. Lots of sadboi tiktoks in the aftermath

5 Likes

From a quick twitter search, I can promise there are not “daily” tweets about Devante Jones, let alone negatives ones daily.

3 Likes

I wish athletes would figure out that even the mouthiest of mouth breathers have figured out it takes roughly 20 seconds to make an account of a rival school and act like an idiot on twitter.

It was spurred by one tweet from a Michigan Twitter regular that is now deleted. Definitely not daily attacks on Devante, but sucks that he feels that way.

The Nunez stuff is funny. I actually looked him up a week or so ago to see what he was up to. There is a whole corner of TikTok that is obsessed with the “drama” of him and his exGF and who his new GF is. From my brief perusing it seemed like the Cavinder stuff was just trolling from them but who knows or cares I guess.

Yeah this is just verifiably false. Weird he feels that way. He should join this board. Every time he comes up it’s how much we miss him

14 Likes