Former Michigan Players NOT in NBA

I can’t remember any Doyles today obvi.

1 Like

Wasted so much time trying to remember how to spell Smotrycz (nonstarter) that I ran out of time missing this year’s backcourt and drawing a blank on last year’s draft picks :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I hope MSU does not play Alabama in the tournament.

Not adding Glenn’s III or MAAR’s hyphen cut at least 45 seconds

2 Likes

Nobody better tell Caris I forgot him.

1 Like

hahaha, I typed in Dawkins and it said “(Levert injury replacement)” and I was like, oh right!

I just typed in “Robinson” and got both Glenn and Duncan, very graciously.

1 Like

Spike was about as memorable to me as he was to Kate Upton apparently since he was the one I missed.

3 Likes

They should have just allowed last names. I spent a bit too long typing out MAAR’s name and some others.

Blanked out completely on Zak Irvin. Oops. And Spike, I forgot he started in that brutal .500 year.

1 Like

starting to think some of you haven’t had this extremely cursed magnet on your fridge for the past eight years

5 Likes

…you were able to just type last names. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Gotta love how that picture crops out the awful tire-track striped pants on those uniforms.

1 Like

200px-D'oh

2 Likes

Covid brain didn’t help me. I had to hit refresh and start over a couple of times because I just froze there. Also, Spike Novak couldn’t get out of my head, even though I knew it was wrong. And I couldn’t spell Iggy’s last name.

100%…eventually.

1 Like

LOL of all things, Iggy’s surname does not phase me. It’s the simpler stuff…

3 Likes

knew I didn’t want him

3 Likes

In a parallel universe with Wilson and Beilein, Imagine all the highlight reels we wouldn’t have won.

2 Likes
1 Like

good pick. bartelstein’s great at seeing the future

5 Likes