Ellenson to Marquette

Not a huge surprise but nice to see him not going to State or Wiscy. Where people think Swanigan ends up? Is State a lock?

Less likely than once thought. Even Joe Rexrode, Spartan slappy who writes for the Free Press, says that Swanigan’s recruitment is opening up and that MSU is no longer the strong favorite.

Less likely than once thought. Even Joe Rexrode, Spartan slappy who writes for the Free Press, says that Swanigan's recruitment is opening up and that MSU is no longer the strong favorite.

So who is the favorite now and does Michigan have a legit shot?

One word, no

Wonder what guestavo would think about what is happening to Sparty’s class…

Right, first Brunson and now Ellington. If they manage to land Swanigan to an already solid/good class then that’ll hurt. But we dodged a couple bullets so far.

IMO, it’s good for Michigan if the rest of the B1G to recruits well. However, if that doesn’t include MSU, that’s fine with me.

IMO, Dozier is the only guy we are likely to sign in 2015. DR coming in next year to add to the young guys we have now, and keeping space available for the 2016 guys. If we miss on Dozier I don’t see a last minute add like last year with MAAR & Dawkins. Not saying I wouldn’t want a last minute surprise of say…Swanigan or Zimmerman!