Donte Grantham - Official Announcement Tomorrow at 9:30 am

per the man himself

Let’s hope this turns out positive. Would love to add him to the incoming class!

Doyle + Chatman + Grantham + Blackmon + Hatch* would be an awesome class

Not sure what it means but apparently he has moved the time up to 9:30 AM:

<ahref=“https://twitter.com/dontegrantham32/status/385844095500836864”>https://twitter.com/dontegrantham32/status/385844095500836864

Word is that the coaches are having an in-home with him tonight? Any truth to that?

If so…well…again, I think that bodes well for BLUE!

Word is that the coaches are having an in-home with him tonight? Any truth to that?

If so…well…again, I think that bodes well for BLUE!

The whole staff was in-home yesterday before they visited Blackmon.

Flurry of picks for Clemson last night on 247 crystal ball - probably indicates that Grantham revealed his choice to an insider and other analysts got wind. I don’t think this one is headed our way, but the crystal ball was wrong with Chatman so I guess there is still hope. At the end of the day, Mom wants Clemson, and that is an uphill battle for us.

I think it’s pretty much in the bag for Clemson at this point, per Clemson’s 247 site.

Would’ve loved to have Donte in the mix, but Mom prevailed in this recruitment. Good luck to the young man at Clemson.

I only wanted one of Wilson or Grantham, so this works out. I don’t know if the staff would accepted a commitment from Wilson if Grantham had gone Blue, but I’ll take Wilson and one of Booker/Blackmon and that’s a damn good class dripping with potential.

It sounds like people believe it is a done deal, Wilson being a wolverine. If that is the case, do you think Michigan will still continue to go after Bolden? Or is it still too to say because of Booker and Blackmon?

if we have a shot at a Top 50 player I think they still go after him.

There’s enough versatility in Chatman, Bolden, and Wilson.

And I think Bolden is a late decision (spring) so we should know how things stand by then with the other main targets (Blackmon, Booker, Bluiett, etc). Obviously if we get Wilson then we’re down to just 1 spot.

It sounds like people believe it is a done deal, Wilson being a wolverine. If that is the case, do you think Michigan will still continue to go after Bolden? Or is it still too to say because of Booker and Blackmon?

Depends on if we get one of Blackmon/Booker IMO. Technically we are full right now, but we should have two more spots in the spring w/ the expected departures of GRIII and McGary. Wilson looks likely, so then there’s only one spot. If we miss out on our other prospects in the early signing period, I expect them to go after Bolden or see if a late bloomer emerges. If not, they’ll bank it for 15.