Grantham announcing Friday on Twitter?

Sounds like that might be the case.

Come on Donte, Go Blue.

Already on Rivals’ Clemson site - seems like anything new is being filtered through pro Clemson sites. Translation - don’t hold your breath on Grantham coming to Michigan. Tough pill to swallow considering he was a “lock” a week ago. Love his skillset and athleticism at that size. I wish the young man the best regardless of his choice, but I would certainly love to see him in Ann Arbor.

Already on Rivals' Clemson site - seems like anything new is being filtered through pro Clemson sites. Translation - don't hold your breath on Grantham coming to Michigan. Tough pill to swallow considering he was a "lock" a week ago. Love his skillset and athleticism at that size. I wish the young man the best regardless of his choice, but I would certainly love to see him in Ann Arbor.

I think Maryland 247 site had it first… So I’m not sure that means much

Already on Rivals' Clemson site - seems like anything new is being filtered through pro Clemson sites. Translation - don't hold your breath on Grantham coming to Michigan. Tough pill to swallow considering he was a "lock" a week ago. Love his skillset and athleticism at that size. I wish the young man the best regardless of his choice, but I would certainly love to see him in Ann Arbor.

I think Maryland 247 site had it first… So I’m not sure that means much

Just find it hard to believe that Clemson sites have all the details and michigan sites(other than umhoops of course) have nothing without feeling that Grantham is all Clemson.

Ok this is getting weird - 3 Crystal ball predictions in the last 2 hours for Michigan. I hope my everlasting pessimism/glass half empty outlook turns out to be foolish. I would love nothing more than for all of you to tell me how foolish i am if that means Grantham chooses Michigan. I really think this kid has the ability to be an impact player for 4 years.

Ok this is getting weird - 3 Crystal ball predictions in the last 2 hours for Michigan. I hope my everlasting pessimism/glass half empty outlook turns out to be foolish. I would love nothing more than for all of you to tell me how foolish i am if that means Grantham chooses Michigan. I really think this kid has the ability to be an impact player for 4 years.

Being objective, that could be a few random people on 247 that saw that he’s announcing this week, look at what the current crystal ball is, and just throw theirs in there alongside that. I would like to believe it’s an optimistic sign for Michigan, but I really can’t say.

Chris Balas from Rivals predicts Grantham to UM, Chatman to UA.

Chris Balas from Rivals predicts Grantham to UM, Chatman to UA.

Great, “I predict these two recruits to these two schools, but I could be totally wrong.” Thanks for the hedging Chris.

Edit: Thanks for the tweet link Matt.

I know Grantham is following Coach BA on Twitter. If you guys haven’t seen BA’s tweets today, you need to see them. He put up some pretty motivational pictures today and they all appear to be for the recruits.

I know Grantham is following Coach BA on Twitter. If you guys haven't seen BA's tweets today, you need to see them. He put up some pretty motivational pictures today and they all appear to be for the recruits.

I don’t have twitter, but I regularly check BA’s twitter for possible nuggets of UM B-ball info. He’s used a lot of motivational twitpics that seem to be geared towards recruits for some time now. Great to have him on the staff.

After some optimistic predictions from Balas - here comes the downer - Sam Webb/Scout believe Grantham is leaning Clemson. FWIW Webb is usually reliable.

In my gut, I’m still very pessimistic that we land Grantham, and I don’t think anyone actually believes we pull Chatman, but I guess anything is possible.

A few more crystal ball flips to Clemson (not that it means much in light of Chatman) - however I do find it significant that Jeff Ermann has flipped to Clemson this morning(which means accounting for Chatman to UM ), as he originally broke the story that Grantham would be announcing Friday per Dylan’s original post above, so he presumably has some knowledge as to what way Grantham is leaning.