College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Louisville (0-10 with a loss to Florida State today) has Western Kentucky, Florida A&M, and Lipscomb in their next three games. They will then have Kentucky and their ACC schedule. If they manage to lose those three buy games I think they may be in danger of a bagel in the win column. Best case for them: four wins.

1 Like

What would it take to fire a coach after 1 year?

1 Like

A bagel in the win column.

2 Likes

yeah there is no way you can come back from 0-31 (0-20). that would be completely historic

1 Like

the last winless team was NJIT 2007-08. they went 0-29, which is the worst winless season in NCAA history. Jim Casciano and the entire staff resigned after the season and he was out of coaching for four years.

Tommy Lloyd is a special coach.

1 Like

no doubt but I am skeptical of a grown man named Tommy. you won’t catch me answering to Nicky Coston

2 Likes

Nicky and Tommy sound like they are caught up in the mob

4 Likes

I was on the Zona bandwagon again. Think they were better last year ( and the best team last year) but they should be dangerous again.

1 Like

2 Likes

I remember being perplexed when Creighton was getting all this final 4 hype going into this season. A month in and I feel vindicated with this take :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Jordan Dingle from Penn if he transfers would be awesome

Scouting the Ivy League potential portal is kinda fun

2 Likes

believe theres been rumblings for years that beard has drinking issues

Probably not good

Odz r. 10 letters

2 Likes

Oh wow. Impeding breath circulation is a notable little detail included there. Yikes.

Chris Beard might have some impulse control issues

Seriously wish the best for all involved and hope he can get the help he needs. From a basketball perspective this is too bad for Texas because they have a really nice team.

2 Likes

Fran McCaffery says “hold my beer."

1 Like

I doubt it. All it takes is one lucky shooting night to steal a game somewhere even if they are underdogs in every game going forward. In a sport where our Trey Burke runner up team can lose to 2-16 Penn State odds are very high that UL would upset somebody along the way.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1584569221845065728?s=20&t=wA636sAu6l367QcfoeofSg

2 Likes