2 Likes
3 Likes

What a loser

3 Likes

It’s just getting sad at this point.

1 Like

This is the most aggressive usage of the Costanza that I’ve ever seen

6 Likes

Huggins’ Attorney’s name is ROCKY Gianola.

1 Like
4 Likes

Huggins clearly has issues. I hope he gets the help he needs…

3 Likes

Was he sober when he wrote the letter?

I was just coming on here to post this. You beat me to it. Another malady of old age…too slow! :rofl:

By the way, I found it on the Gonzaga message board, where I was lurking and looking for information on their pursuit of Jose Perez. Found a couple of comments, not much. Last one from yesterday said, tersely, “we (meaning coaches) want him.”

Edit: Well, now that I see you posted this last night, @steve, I guess I’m way too slow. I guess I’m even older than I thought! :wink: :grin:

Tough to cheer for this guy.

12 Likes

Stopped cheering for him the moment he bailed, but shouldn’t be a surprise Hunter can’t keep his mouth shut. Definitely won’t be the last negative comp he makes about us this year.

7 Likes

Sometimes I don’t know if he’s trying to play a character, just loves the attention so much he will keep talking, or truly doesn’t think before he talks.

Whatever. One of those players you like having on your team but is super annoying when he’s not.

6 Likes

My favorite part of this quote is that it seems to be mostly based on the fact that Kansas starts summer workouts earlier (which is due to the academic calendar, I assume), rather than anything else.

7 Likes

A season where Kansas totally flames out would be oh so satisfying

12 Likes

You say that until the moment comes when Kansas is the only school standing in the way of Izzo getting his 2nd national title. Michigan fans won’t be saying that about Hunter.

6 Likes

Pretty sure he avoided that by picking Kansas. Bill Self’s teams basically… don’t flame out (in the regular season).

The Maryland flame out potential would have been astronomical though.

5 Likes

“They’re definitely a little bit harder than I expected.,” Dickinson said on the “Rock Chalk Unplugged” Podcast. “[The Kansas practices] were definitely harder than Michigan, especially at this point. I mean, Michigan wouldn’t even get to campus until like July 1. So, we have way more of a head start here.”

I mean kinda, but that’s not exactly saying ‘they are only harder because they started earlier in the off season’.

1 Like

I didn’t listen to the pod, or plan to, but if he was asked how do practices compare, I’m not sure what you want him to say. :rofl: I just think the whole idea of when you get to campus is funny because it isn’t really something that is based on something external. You still can only have X number of practices.

90% of transfer interviews when they arrive is “tell me how great your new situation is.”

1 Like