College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Put a mic in front of Hunter and he’ll probably say something stupid, annoying, or both.

Is he still doing that garbage podcast?

3 Likes

That’s easy. “Things are just different. Both are challenging and both coaches certainly challenge you a lot. The only thing that stands out so far is just that we started earlier here at Kansas and that feels like an advantage. I am excited because it gives me time to learn the new system and players.”.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely not what Hunter is ever going to say and not what most people are going to say.

Bunch of people who love to aggregate that kind of stuff are loving it, though.

4 Likes

Lol I don’t even care if summer practices are harder at Kansas. I feel like summer is more for skill development than conditioning that will then be lost in the months that they are off before the season starts. I would rather my coaching staff be focused on development in the summer because that is harder to do during the season

4 Likes

And haven’t we always been told that strength and conditioning is one of strengths of Michigan BB?

You know “Camp Sanderson”

Bill self is a great coach so I’m sure his practices are great.

2 Likes

I know Dylan said this basically never happens with Self teams but I do wonder if this is part of the Hunter experience.

We had 2 teams built around him that underachieved. Sure there is plenty of blame to go around but if Kansas flames out and Hunter is part of it then that is a very common denominator.

1 Like

I would bet a lot of money on Kansas not flaming out

1 Like

3 Likes

I mean, most of this has to do with the rosters. Michigan losing its starting PG and not having a PF last year, for example.

Kansas’ roster is quite good.

2 Likes

KU ain’t gonna flame out with that roster and Bill Self.

Live look at Jeff Goodman:

2 Likes

I’m sure Hunter was giving 100% effort in every practice here over those three years. You could really tell with how he played in games.

2 Likes

“practices are way easier here. I’m loving it. I hate practicing”

1 Like

Ba da ba ba ba

I’m lovin it

2 Likes

I kinda just hate all of it.

1 Like

/whisper voice: A team built around people other than Hunter Dickinson might be more fun, even if it isn’t as good.

It’s okay to just move on and not freak out about every Hunter Dickinson quote.

18 Likes

Can’t wait to do this another dozen times this season.

1 Like

Why does that need whispering?

1 Like

Because for some reason people seem to want more Hunter Dickinson not less, based on him constantly coming up in these threads.