College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I just think his positional size and experience would still make him an effective zone defender? I could see a guy like Wheeler being much worse in a zone?

Offensively this seems like “well we didn’t have lots of P5 level players, so we got a number of them but they make no sense together” (ie a lot of eggs in the Keion Brooks basket)

1 Like

Also: Sam Slutske

1 Like

Did you mean “Wilhelm Bridenbach”?

Johannes Büttocks

1 Like

Washington going on a full decade of completely squandering a legit bag. Impressive stuff.

3 Likes

there is zero excuse for Washington to be bad in revsports

6 Likes

Yeah they have a pretty nice set up. Large metro area with a history of being a good sports city. And when it comes to basketball they’re the only game in town.

I’ve been to Washington campus. It’s beautiful with good facilities in a city that has good recruiting base. It’s mind boggling that they can’t field a competitive team.

3 Likes
1 Like

So I guess distance to home wasn’t quite that important

4 Likes

Nor playing in a functional offense.

3 Likes

Probably breaking all NIL records with the $$ coming in on headband sponsorship. Might be the new forehead for adidas!

2 Likes

Looks like Toussaint found his new home…

2 Likes

Pisses me off that Penny hired Stansbury

3 Likes

Always a method to the madness right?

1 Like

Breakout guy?

Good amount of talent at Villanova.

3 Likes
1 Like

way to shoot your shot, sac state!

3 Likes

You don’t just waltz on to Colberg Court in front of a capacity crowd of 1,012 inside The Nest and expect to walk out with a win.

2 Likes