College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Is the two time transfer sit out a defined and official rule or were people expecting that to be one and it is coming?

The CMU kid? He’s graduating in August.

3 Likes

Ahh gotcha. He’s better than 99% of the other players in the portal

Hunter is going to be the on the best team in the country. Good for him!

3 Likes

yes very excited him for sure uh huh

I don’t care about how hunters team will be.

6 Likes

I’ll be as embarrassed about Michigan fans celebrating any success Hunter has as I was Lions fans celebrating a Stafford Super Bowl ring.

Don’t wish ill upon the dude, but certainly not pulling for him at all. It’s like rooting for your ex-gf who left you to find a good husband, forget that.

2 Likes

I don’t care either but I reserve the right to if Kansas plays MSU deep in the tournament.

And in case I ever meet Warde or a regent I reserve the right to pull a Do You See What Happens Larry on them

7 Likes

I was among the Lions fan rooting for Stafford. Stafford put in his dues with the franchise and deserved to show what he can do on a superior team. He rightfully didn’t want to go through a rebuild at 33 and wanted to win and I don’t blame him for it. The Lions did him right that they were unable to do so with Barry and Megatron.

3 Likes

I think the Stafford situation was very different. He stuck it out in Detroit for what, 12 years? That’s a full career. That would be more like Hunter staying here four years and then grad transferring.

Plus, it’s the Lions…

1 Like

I hope Kansas is terrible and Hunter is terrible. I see no reason to support him.

3 Likes

Hunter graduated (or will graduate by the time fall classes start at Kansas) from Michigan, no?

Ended that chapter, onto the next. Feels like a natural time for him to leave if he wanted a change.

1 Like

I don’t think of three years as a “full” college career though. Good for him for taking care of his studies but his time here will feel a little incomplete imo.

Please scrub your flippant UMHoops history at least two days after you accept the position.

6 Likes

ooh good call thanks

Jay: Nick, thank you for interviewing. Just one final question. I noticed on February 7 you called Hunter Dickinson a big dirty dumposaurus with poop on his cheeks. What did you mean by that?

8 Likes

Spacing should be comparable or worse to 2022 Michigan

1 Like

Timberlake is a pretty lethal shooter though idk. I guess he’s the Jett in that comp?

I was thinking the team with Moussa, Caleb, and DJ that Hunter complained about spacing issues I think

1 Like

Caleb, if we’re talking 2022.

Harris (as the ball handler) has improved as a shooter and Timberlake will shoot a lot of 3s at a high clip, but yeah, McCullar at the 3 is not a shooting threat (~3 3PA/G at 30%) and obviously KJ Adams will be camped in the lane.

So in summary…I agree?

1 Like