Bryn Forbes to Sparty

Bacon is a lower the shoulder, power guy like Tyreke Evans. Esa Ahamd, Eric Davis and PJ Dozier would be my top targets if Coleman shuns UM.

Any insight on Dozier’s game? Haven’t seen any film on him.

6’5’’ long, good ball handler, good lateral quickness and first step, can play PG in a pinch. A bit like LeVert in that transition play and getting into the paint are his forte.

He has been injured so I want to see where his range and explosiveness is at but he was a top 25 talent prior.

In a 247 article he stated he wants unofficial to Ohio State, Michigan, Indiana or Kansas. Will be hard to get out of Carolina, though, but UNC is loaded at the wings.

Post-injury footage

From that limited film, looks like a smaller, poor man’s version of Josh Jackson. If still healthy he definitely looks like someone worth an offer

Bacon is a lower the shoulder, power guy like Tyreke Evans. Esa Ahamd, Eric Davis and PJ Dozier would be my top targets if Coleman shuns UM.

Any insight on Dozier’s game? Haven’t seen any film on him.

6’5’’ long, good ball handler, good lateral quickness and first step, can play PG in a pinch. A bit like LeVert in that transition play and getting into the paint are his forte.

He has been injured so I want to see where his range and explosiveness is at but he was a top 25 talent prior.

In a 247 article he stated he wants unofficial to Ohio State, Michigan, Indiana or Kansas. Will be hard to get out of Carolina, though, but UNC is loaded at the wings.

Post-injury footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C65pM9f6Po8

Thanks for the short clip. I like the LeVert comparison and if I thought the interest was there he’d be my top recruit for the class. He was probably my favorite a year ago. Anyway, got to try to get him and his family up for a visit.