Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

That would be my comment as well. Given health, MSU in particular looks to be in a decent spot here for this time of year. Although I haven’t looked at remaining schedules, etc.

1 Like

OSU has gamed KenPom like few have done before. 11-9 with losses to Minny and Nebraska and they are somehow 22nd.

4 Likes

Will there be media availability today in advance of tmrw’s game? Wondering if we’ll get a Jett update.

2 Likes
1 Like

It is a noon tip. Also getting very close to a burn the boats type of spot for PSU.

Yeesh

1 Like

Goodness. Is there a cause? COVID or something?

Didn’t see Garcia on the list so maybe his injury from Sunday has him shut down?

Yeah, Garcia and PAyne are out.

I mean…8 seems like a low number, but look at Michigan tomorrow. We are probably missing Jett, JL, and YoYo with perhaps Jace also. That leaves us with 9 and one of them is Glenn.

4 Likes

Mike Woodson out with COVID-19 tonight.

Maryland off to a fast second half to open up a double digit lead on Wiscy

Boutros pulling off the Gard reverse jinx to perfection

1 Like

I have no idea what you mean mgl

8 Likes

Yes I forgot you are just both sincere and a curse

Wisconsin getting run out of College Park.

5 Likes

Wisconsin sucks. Like they are actively hideous. Gard should be made fun of for his portal adds more

1 Like

They are 12-2 when fully healthy

I really hope they lose all their remaining games.

2 Likes

They always had Beilein’s number; I always love to see them lose. Cheesiest brand of basketball, year in and year out, in the B1G. Almost the epitome of bad B1G ball.

4 Likes