Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Michigan is undefeated when my back doesn’t hurt and I get a full night’s rest.

They’re 11-8 when that doesn’t happen.

14 Likes

Looking back over the schedule, those Virginia and Kentucky losses, by a total of 6 points, just look so brutal.

3 Likes

Who’s hurt for them right now since Wahl is back? I knew they struggled when he was out, curious who’s out that we’re blaming their recent 1-5 stretch on.

I have to hand it to Minnesota. They are short-handed but hustling and scrambling and staying in this game. But Indiana has TJD.

1 Like

This would be a very Indianay loss

Klesmit was out

Wisconsin slander is a direct correlation and causation to my personal happiness

2 Likes

Ugly one between Iowa and MSU.

Hawkeyes struggling to make any jumpers (4-of-14 away from the hoop). MSU defense continues to be very good, MSU offense continues to be … :man_shrugging:

1 Like

MSU crowd is chanting “Air Ball! Air Ball!” at Kris Murray. Some say they’ve been chanting it nonstop since Michigan’s visit

1 Like

Who is winning the screaming match? Fran? Tom?

1 Like

For some reason Rebraca is on Hall and Mccaffery is on Sissoko

1 Like

Surprisingly they both seem rather calm. There have been a couple instances where I was expecting both of them to blow up and they haven’t.

2 Likes

Welp, I guess it’s time to start making end of the world preparations.

5 Likes

After a missed FT, Iowa just ran the play with Sandfort to the top of the key which killed us and couldn’t get it open.

1 Like

SIAP…. This is pretty interesting.

6 Likes

“Miked”

Sentence

1 Like

Nice look for Sandfort but low passes threw him off

3 Likes

I wonder if that’s a Freudian slip by…. Michael….

Of course Payton Sandfort misses a bunch of shots tonight. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

MSU continues their random behavior of inexplicably making difficult long 2s while Iowa doesn’t hit a basket in the last three minutes. Annoying finish compared to what they did against us.

3 Likes