Big Ten Basketball 2020-21 Discussion (Part 2)

That flop by Davison …

I don’t think all guards want to be bigs. It’s just that Wisconsin guards are forced to be

1 Like

Announcers talk about all the fouls Kofi doesn’t draw without mentioning all the fouls Kofi commits and doesn’t get called for during a game.

1 Like

11 turnovers for Illinois???

1 Like

Hearing Underwood scream “GET UP. LET’S GO” to his player lying on the floor complaining about no call while Wisconsin runs down the court is a rare no fan perk

2 Likes

How are they winning?

1 Like

lol - Wisconsin has 26 shots to Illinois’ 12.

Wisconsin giving us false hope.

I think I’m rooting for Illinois. I want our game on Tuesday to actually mean something.

1 Like

I’m so glad I’m not a Wisconsin basketball fan…especially this year. So ugly.

2 Likes

I’m amazed that he finished that game…

I’m myself am rooting for whatever annoys Illinois fans more.

8 Likes

Wisconsin feels like such an easy 11 over 6 seed upset choice

6 Likes

Wisconsin flat sucks. Wow.

Davidson arguing that Kofi is hook and holding while Kofi has both hands on the basketball.

2 Likes

I’m sort of rooting for UW because I’ll take any help in the standings, but it does not leave a pleasant taste in my mouth.

1 Like

Davison argues for a hook and hold on Kofi, instead gets called for one himself. Incredible

4 Likes

How is Davison not deceiving the refs when he’s pointing out the hook and hold that HE caused?

1 Like

Davison almost looked like he tried to hang from Kofi’s bicep. What are they talking about he doesn’t deserve this.

4 Likes

Davison is clearly clawing at Cockburn’s arms and holding it. How are both announcers missing this?

3 Likes