2021 NBA Draft Discussion

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this is awesome. Pretty good year for a #1 pick as well

3 Likes

Have no interest in the Pistons but just coming here to say congrats to those of you who are fans and well done on the reverse jinx. Really worked hard to make it happen guys.

5 Likes

Spurs at 12, Pacers at 13, and Warriors at 14 would all be great landing spots for Franz.

And congrats to all the Pistons fans here. That is amazing.

4 Likes

I cannot believe this, it feels amazing.

2 Likes

*furiously googles who the best 17yo European prospect is * and locks Joe Dumars in a very comfortable bunker for a month

2 Likes

This is the most nervous and excited I’ve been since the tourney.

3 Likes

Amazed. First time ever moving up with our own pick. Glad it was this draft and not some past years

2 Likes

Lets go Cade Cunningham!

2 Likes

Cade seems better than so many other previous number 1’s.

Big Ben brought some luck! Cade will fit in great with the Pistons

3 Likes

Congrats to all you Pistons fans!

1 Like

Great great news!!

Pistons by my sometimes shoddy research, have had two overall number one picks:
Jimmy Walker. The father of Jalen Rose
And… The great Bob Lanier.

1 Like

Did you guys hear Jalen Rose whooping it up when Pistons got the #1 pick? Priceless!

9 Likes

8:44 mark he calls his boy C-Houstan the real deal

3 Likes

IMO this is a good opportunity for the Pistons to rebrand back to their simple Bad Boys-era uniforms. The past few looks have been extremely ugly

4 Likes

:eyes:

9 Likes

That mid-range is really dragging down the expected points

1 Like

Always having the ball drags that down as well – OTD vs catch and shoot. Most primary creators will have a low expected points.

2 Likes

Excited to see how he does with some actual shooters. They need more but Bey-Grant-Stewart are a solid shooting core

Tbh, I never even realized your graphs take that into account. Always assumed it was strictly shot location.

2 Likes