Isaiah Livers announces return to Michigan

17 Likes

Woah Holy *******

10 Likes

ok now we MUST have a season!

15 Likes

HEYO! Shocked, but this is the right move (if there’s a season)

7 Likes

Need a season so bad. Michigan at Oregon has been circled on my calendar for years now, but I’m not sure I’ll be allowed to go (or want to…)!

6 Likes

Going to be absolutely loaded this season

3 Likes

Significantly changes this team’s ceiling

7 Likes

Cue the rotation minutes predictions

10 Likes

I’m very happy with this announcement!

4 Likes

Great news! I’m on my walk and I was already planning the minutes and the rotation without him! Go Blue! Love me some Isaiah Livers! Did I say, GO BLUE?!!?

4 Likes

I’ve needed some good news this week. This is great to hear.

9 Likes
19 Likes

FINALLY some good news! Will be a fun team to watch assuming the games actually get played.

Everyone please do your part to help make that happen.

10 Likes

I’ll bite

Rather than going minutes I will say that the rotation is:

Brooks, Smith, Brown, Wagner, Livers, Johns, Dickinson, Davis

1 Like

I know they lost a lot from last season, but having Wagner, Livers, and Johns as wings is unbelievable. They need to figure out the back-court and hope Dickinson can contribute right away, but the wings situation looks to be in great shape.

3 Likes

Eli Brooks might be the most underrated player in the big ten

16 Likes

It’s my birthday, and I suspect Livers knows this and timed the announcement accordingly.

All of you owe me beers.

15 Likes

I agree that will be the primary rotation of guys, but who actually starts will be very interesting if Brown is eligible. The staff will have their work cut out for them figuring out who pairs together the best, particularly in the back court between Smith, Brooks and Brown.

2 Likes

I would guess Smith, just because Brown would likely end up being the primary backup for quite a few spots (I think its likely Brooks is both the starting SG and backup PG, which would leave Brown “backing up” both in essence - he wouldn’t be taking Smith’s role, but would be the guy walking on the floor when Smith walks off).

3 Likes

idk about loaded but it raises the floor considerably

5 Likes