'14 MS G - Devin Booker (UM Offer)

what's the chances that michigan can bring this kid in? We have no 14 recruits yet what will be our best bets to come?

Doyle certainly counts as a '14 commit. Michigan should get an official from Booker and will almost certainly be one of his finalists – at a minimum.

Devin to visit Kentucky during their midnight madness in October.

That will probably be the last visit he takes right before making a decision so he can get it over with before his senior season starts.

I hope we can get as many priority recruits as possible in for the Notre Dame game.

This is looking like a two horse race between KU and UM. MSU may be a wildcard at this point. I think Booker will commit to UM and also attract atleast one other 4/5 star commit.

This is looking like a two horse race between KU and UM. MSU may be a wildcard at this point. I think Booker will commit to UM and also attract atleast one other 4/5 star commit.

I’m guessing you mean UK (University of Kentucky?) I haven’t heard of Kansas pursuing Booker much at all. Sorry for the nitpick, but I believe it’s Kansas University (KU) and University of Kentucky (UK).

Yea. UK.

FWIW, Randy Newman of Big Blue Express has made his crystal ball prediction for Booker to UM just today. For comparison, he predicted Kennard to UK earlier this month.

http://247sports.com/Player/Devin-Booker-20574/PlayerInstitutionPredictions