Report: Villanova to host Michigan in Gavitt Games

3 Likes

Wowwwwww. Add Virginia potentially in ACC Challenge and this could be the toughest schedule in the country.

4 Likes

Other notables:

A lot of us predicted that Nova matchup. Xavier Wisky AGAIN?

1 Like

The last three articles on the hoops sight have no comment spot. Was that on purpose?

I believe Dylan is trying to merge the comments and the board

You should see this thread below the post. Might have to clear cache on iOS devices. The idea will be to use the forum as the comments section.

Awesome matchup early in the season. You have to think it’s a 50/50 game if both Donte DiVincenzo and Omari Spellman stay in the draft which I think they will.

I look forward to complaints from Maizen on mgoblog that Michigan scheduled too difficult of a non-conference slate and how it will “destroy” their RPI…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

The RPI complaints will be out in late December when Michigan plays 3-4 guarantee games around exams and holidays :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indiana/Marquette is going to be a fun game I think. If Spellman and Donte stay in the draft I definitely think it’s a bit of a toss-up. Tough schedule this year but I have faith that the team will be up for it.

1 Like

Will be interesting to see the Big Ten/ACC draw and what home-and-home games actually end up on the schedule with UCLA and Texas rolling off.

You’ve expressed some skepticism that the Cincinnati series will actually happen. Is Michigan looking to ax a few previously scheduled non-conference games due to the 20-game conference slate?

With Gavitt, Big Ten/ACC, a preseason tourney, two league games in December and final exams… The schedule starts to fill up quickly. Add in the weird circumstances for originally moving that game (and swapping South Carolina) and I’m just not sure where things stand.

1 Like

It me. Schedule complainer

There’s no link under the article for me on windows/chrome fyi.

You don’t see this?

Can you try CTRL+F5 to refresh the page and see if you do?

Ctrl f5 didn’t but decided to to close chrome completely and then open just that page and ctrlf5 and now it shows. Thanks.

1 Like

I had to use the Crtl + F5 as well. Comments appeared for me after that.

This worked for me. Thanks for the tip!