Zavier Simpson suspended for Tuesday's game at Nebraska

So it’s somewhere between a minor traffic ticket and defending Obama’s daughter in a fight. Got it.

Michigan twitter, why are you the way that you are?

8 Likes

The Sasha Obama stuff is made up by a rogue Twitter account looking for clout. I’m pretty confident it’s a DUI of some kind (either alcohol or weed).

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be a public record by now if that was the case?

I don’t know Michigan law but is it possible he tested under the legal limit for a dui?

Not necessarily

1 Like

Any updates on the reason for suspension and his availability for Saturday’s game?

Don’t you think if there were an update it would’ve already been posted?

3 Likes

How about now?

5 Likes

lol (ten characters)

It is clear that Dylan is on the UM payroll. He knows the answer, but has taken a vow of silence in order to preserve the element of surprise for Rutgers.

2 Likes

Can’t you see, sheeple?!

Speaking of on the payroll…do you think on his deathbed that Joe Rexrode will do a tell-all about what actually happened with Max Bullough before the 2014 Rose Bowl?

Dont we all know? It was PEDs

(I know, just being cheeky)

No New York for Z. Per Dot.

1 Like

woops. any updated intel on the transgression?

The only hints I know are it is enough to set the bar for Juwan. Which does not sound good. As in, first big suspension decision.

As I said after Juwan’s presser on Monday, this is not good. The way he talked just sounded like this was definitely not over.

I always expect new coaches to be tough with their first suspension decision. It sets the tone for their team’s discipline.

So do we know what happened or not?