Zavier Simpson suspended for Tuesday's game at Nebraska

So…what happened?

2 Likes

This is precisely the wrong time for this.

1 Like

Technically If there was a single game to miss it’d be this one. But yeah. This is not good from a senior regardless of how serious it is

I have nothing to back this up with, but I would imagine he expressed his frustration with the current team struggles/losing streak.

This is starting to feel like a CBI bid is in the making.

2 Likes

In theory I’m with you on this one, however, if Michigan loses tomorrow then the tourney is almost certainly out of the question barring some massive turnaround

I desperately want the team to win but not at all looking forward to the hot takes that would come from snapping the losing streak without X

16 Likes

Well, for all the Simpson naysayers, we’re about to find out what the team looks like when Simpson is unavailable for 40 minutes. I sure hope DDJ gets up to about 30-35 minutes in this game and somehow finds a way to show his leadership as a distributor, along with Brooks. With the possible shifting resources, is there any chance this gives Bajema some real minutes?

6 Likes

Are we looking at a DDJ, Brooks, Johns, Davis, Teske starting lineup this week? I don’t know if my eyes can handle that frontcourt

Edit: Forgot Franz. Phew

Um Wagner?

1 Like

The biggest question is how many minutes of Nunez are we looking at tomorrow :grimacing:

2 Likes

Totally forgot him. Thank the lord

1 Like

But you’re right that our rotation just got teeny tiny. Either Nunez plays 20+ minutes or Bajema is going to get a little run.

2 Likes

Probably atleast 20 minutes

There just won’t be enough beer to get through Tuesday’s game. There just won’t.

3 Likes

Props to Juwan for holding everyone in that locker room accountable regardless of the implications

16 Likes

Jeez. This season is going down the drain fast. Really hope they can right the ship but this looks bad.

1 Like

hope everything is alright with the young man

3 Likes

has it been confirmed livers is out for tom game?