NCAA 2019: Michigan vs. Montana Open Thread

Anderson also did the title game last year

Gahhhh I don’t like being such a late tip, I have to keep telling myself it’s an hour behind in Des Moines. Idk why I am so nervous for this game…

Well, here we go. Go Blue!

Annoying that Florida gets the early game with the rest advantage when our players won’t be getting back to their hotel rooms until past midnight eastern.

1 Like

Game time get pushed back by 30 min?

8:43 p.m. is the official start time.

If there’s one thing sports teaches it’s that the world isn’t fair. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fwiw, I will be missing the game tonight but I will be on the forum in spirit. I am helping chaperone my daughter’s class trip. We all get back in town tomorrow, so I will have to watch the game then. I’m about to go back into my bubble, so you guys have fun and go crazy for me. I will catch up with you all over the weekend.

8 Likes

You’d just think that the higher seeded team would get it!

1 Like

I’ve been at the bar for 10 hours now. Everyone is betting on Michigan dominance. Let’s go!!!

100% agree.

Did he make the phantom call on Zavier or the bullshit box out call against Duncan?!

1 Like

First game under bright lights at night, I’m sure these kids wouldn’t have it any other way!

lol, I was thinking the same thing. Grudges against officials go back a long way … even in a 17 point loss to a clearly better team.

1 Like

I assume we’re all ready for this one. “JUST WIN THE GAME.”

Why not just calmly say it? No, it wasn’t the end of the world. Yes, Tom Izzo embarrassed himself yet again. Some people aren’t going to want their kids to play for a guy like that; some will be all for it.

EDIT: Sorry, I know this is the game thread. Just assume a lot of us are watching the between-game discussion.

1 Like

I will never forget!!!

2 Likes