Would expect Michigan to have a heavy presence

at the Reebok Breakout this weekend.

Thornton, Towns and Battle will all be participating.

Dozier, Moyer also.

Umhoops, are you going to be in Philly?

On cue: https://twitter.com/jerrymeyer247/status/486989279545917440

John Calipari, Rick Pitino, John Beilein, Kevin Ollie, Lorenzo Romar, BreakDoug McDermott, Fran McCaffery amongst other @BreakoutClassic

No we are not at the Breakout Classic unfortunately.

Jay Wright, Rick Pitino, Phil Martelli, Bruce Weber, John Beilein, Larry Brown here for Horace Spencer, Matt Moyer, Abdul Ado, Temple Gibbs

— Corey Evans (@coreyevans_10) July 9, 2014

Everyone is raving about Matthew Moyer.

I think he has the potential to be a really good player if he puts it all together. Loved his aggressiveness at Michigan’s Elite Camp.

Moyer is a better athlete and more explosive than Towns, but lacks the skill. From the limited film I’ve seen on Moyer, his handle and shot leaves a lot to be desired.

My big question with Moyer is size - he is listed at 6’8 by most sites, but I think he is much closer to 6’5 - 6’6 from what I can see. He has a 4 man’s game in a 3 man’s body, but without the outside shot to compensate for it in our offense.

Tyus Battle v Terrance Ferguson has Billy Donovan and Travis Ford as well as assistants from UVa, Michigan, and Kentucky courtside

— Brian Snow (@BSnowScout) July 11, 2014

Billy Donovan now front & center in Philly for @kidmamba23 & @DerryckThornton

— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) July 11, 2014

Matt Moyer continues to see stock rise. Xavier's Chris Mack, Illinois' John Groce, and assistants from Michigan and Iowa tracking him today

— Brian Snow (@BSnowScout) July 11, 2014

6/6 G/F 2015 Danjel Purifoy tells me Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Maryland, Michigan, UAB among those working hardest

— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) July 11, 2014
Awesome feeling to get an offer from Kentucky but, it is also pretty awesome to get offers from the other 22 schools that offered me. I am truly blessed. I don't think about it much because my dad handles the recruiting and I just focus on getting better as much I can. Kentucky is really special offer though.

Derryck and I are friends and our dads are friends. My Dad and I think the world of Derryck and Mr. Thornton and I would like to play with him but my college choice will be based on the best fit for me my family. My dad has veto power but the choice will be mine.

All of my recent visits have gone well. I recently visited NOVA, Michigan, Louisville and Kentucky. My Dad, Brother and I had so much fun during all of them. That is the best thing about the basketball for me, spending time with K and my Dad.

-Tyus Battle

http://www.givengobasketball.com/onto-the-live-period

My Dad has veto power?

Coach John Beilein and Coach Jay Wright expected here at noon to see @kidmamba23 and Gill st Bernards in semis vs Roman Catholic #beelite

— NJ Hoops (@NJHoops) July 13, 2014

Yep. Vegas yesterday then all the way back to Reading, PA to watch Battle again today.