Would Beilein accept or go after Semi Ojeleye

Of Duke As a transfer? If so, Do we have an open scholarship?

I wouldn’t anticipate academics being an issue, as Duke is one of the few major players in college ball with higher academic standards than UM. I like him as a fit on the court as well, he’s a stretch 4 or perhaps 5 for JB. Really good catch and shoot player, can hit coming off screens as well. Not a great ballhandler, but adequate at that size and can knock down mid range shots off the bounce. Above average/good athlete, strong. Would seem like a good fit.

I think they would wait until after Jaylen Brown makes his decision in April. Only one Scholarship spot is open for next year (assuming Levert isn’t going pro).

You wait on Jaylen Brown, no doubt. That kid has the ability to take you deep into the tourney, damn near on his own. Better version of Jabari Parker in my opinion.

You wait on Jaylen Brown, no doubt. That kid has the ability to take you deep into the tourney, damn near on his own. Better version of Jabari Parker in my opinion.

Brown is not realistically in play for Michigan, despite being mentioned a couple of months ago. So I would not wait on him if there is a quality player available. It does no appear that we have yet thrown our hat in the ring for Olejeye anyway.

Any chance the staff looks at Akoy Agau from Louisvile or Sherron Dorsey-Walker from ISU?

Can he play in the paint? If not why bother…