What a great win!

So much positive came from game vs Ohio St. The only bad that came from it was the injury to Ricky Doyle. Spike and Zak played one of their best games. Doyle played great until the injury. Chatman and Donnal had a great first halfs. Max continues to impress. MAAR and Dawkins showed they can play on a big stage. One thing that really stood out to me was the leadership of Zak Irvin. Overall a great game!!!

i missed the first half like a dumbass. what happened that we got up so big?

i missed the first half like a dumbass. what happened that we got up so big?

We outplayed them in every aspect in the first half. Did not let any second chance points. Just overall played much better then Ohio St. Kameron Chatman looked really good in that first half putting up 6 points.

Felt like one of the more exciting games to have watched recently as well. Bodes well for the recruits.

Credit to the players and coaches for not mailing it in given the recent disappointments. They showed up ready to fight, their mental toughness is such a breath of fresh air as compared to the football team.

Most impressive thing to me was Zak’s ability to display decent court vision off PnR. He was a half second late on almost every one, but certainly a step in the right direction.

Agreed MattD. Night and day compared to earlier this year in that regard. Injuries to Caris and Walton may benefit Zak’s long term development and round out his game a bit. Still gonna be almost solely a shooter, but good to see him step up in other ways in the first half. You can tell he’s been working on it too and he’s been rewarded with gradual improvement, today being his best game with ball in his hands.

any win over OSU is a great win.

Let alone that they’re a Top 25 team and we’re minus our top 2 players.

And of course Cassius Winston couldn’t end up making it…

Such a gutsy performance by our guys. So proud that they got rewarded.