Video of '15 PG Corey Sanders throwing down a through the legs self alley oop

Another angle

To think that some people would prefer Michigan not recruit Sanders is beyond me.

To think that some people would prefer Michigan not recruit Sanders is beyond me.

Let it be known I’m perfectly happy with recruiting Sanders. The more high-quality PG prospects offered, hopefully the faster a quality PG prospect commits. That said, I just haven’t seen enough highlights of him to slot him in my “want” column ahead of Brunson/Barefield. I’d be happy if he were offered and committed and I’m sure I’d grow to love his game over the coming years if that were the case.

Edit: Also, I think I saw somewhere that Sanders and Bacon are transferring to a Texas school for their junior year? Can someone confirm?

Edit: Also, I think I saw somewhere that Sanders and Bacon are transferring to a Texas school for their junior year? Can someone confirm?

There’s been talk of him transferring but the destination is not final yet AFAIK.

There’s been talk of him transferring but the destination is not final yet AFAIK.

Correction, sounds like they’ll be attending IMG Academy in Florida.

freakish athlete. Go get him.