'15 PG Corey Sanders

Off the board to UCF. Verballed today.

Wow…the only logical explanation behind this decision is that Sanders wanted to remain close to home, or had potential grade issues. Can’t think of any scenario in which UCF is a better option than Michigan, or Miami, UF, FSU for that matter.

Dylan - could it be we cooled on Sanders assuming we’re in strong position with Jalen Coleman?

I think the staff cooled a bit on Sanders but that doesn’t really relate to Jalen Coleman. Just not really sure the fit was there (on a number of levels).

Based on the video I’ve seen on him I never really saw him as a Beilein guy. No doubt there is a ton of talent there, but I also saw a guy with a lot of potential to play careless and turn the ball over frequently.

Not a big loss. His 2 best skills are cherry picking for dunks and looking for the camera.s

Not a big loss. His 2 best skills are cherry picking for dunks and looking for the camera.s

Boom. Roasted.

Looks like UCF already has 2 decently ranked '15 recruits in the fold. Who knows…maybe they’ll get Bacon too. They might have the best start to the '15 class so far. When doing research, I learned that OSU has a pretty good commitment from Mickey Mitchell.

The scarey thing is that OSU and Illinois have a very good 2014 class too.