UMHoops Fantasy Football

I’d be willing to play if y’all need people, but I’ve literally never done it. :man_shrugging:

I’m interested in the real league and I’m also interested in defecting and starting a UMhoops fantasy football SuperLeague as soon as the real league starts.

4 Likes

I’ll play and I’ll buy in too

2 Likes
3 Likes

Sounds like you have enough but I’d be down if you need somebody to take your money.

1 Like

Since I am an awful person, I have not paid yet. Because I am attempting to be a slightly less awful person, I’m working to correct that. How do I get funds into the right hands? I thought that was discussed online several times, but I can’t find that info. Thanks.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll take it.

1 Like

@kturnup is the league accountant!

I think… If he isn’t I want my money back! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m so glad I have a bye this week in our league. In other leagues, I have a small army of players who are on IR or have a Covid designation. Nice for chaos to potentially wipe out months of prep and emotional investment. Reminds me of when I had to ride with Trent Green as my emergency QB in my championship game years ago and he rewarded me with a negative score. That was fun.

Good luck navigating the whack-a-mole Covid minefield this week, everyone.

I’m so glad I left my first round on my bench in what ended up being a playoff game because he played on TNF. I’ll be conducting shadow calculations to determine if I would have won anything and reserve the right to complain about what an idiot I am for the rest of the NFL season.

1 Like

That reminds me of the near heart attack I had last night. I have Denzel Perryman in my IDP league. He plays for the Raiders this year but used to be with the Chargers. I was out running errands last night and saw a notification on my phone saying Perryman’s status was changed to Out. No big deal, I thought. I’ll fix it later. When I finally got home, I realized that TNF was on and that it was Chiefs-Chargers. For a second I had a moment of panic thinking that Perryman was still in my lineup and that his team was playing already.

Damn Thursday Night Football…

Yeah, I lost Waddle, and Josh Allen sounds less than 100 percent. We shall see what they do!

Hoping for a 3-4 TD week and 150 yards out of Jonathon Taylor against the Patriots doesn’t seem like a winning strategy, but I shall hope!

1 Like

Top of the world, Ma!

I didn’t feel super confident about my team after the draft, but I figured that if I worked the waiver wire and got lucky with some later round picks, I might make the playoffs.

It was a super weird year for everyone with injuries and covid and other craziness. It just reminds me that there’s a good amount of luck that goes into any successful fantasy season.

2 Likes

Congrats!!! Yeah luck is a huge part of fantasy, and covid has made it extra wild. Though, the main reason for my team turning out to be cr@p was injuries and mental health issues.

Don’t spend all your winnings in one place!

2 Likes

Your team has looked like the best team for a while now IMO. Kupp and then picking up Patterson was tough. My team managed to get the 3rd most points but didn’t make the playoffs. But at the same time my team never felt like it could ever all get healthy at the same time. Won the loser’s bracket though!!!

I’ll try to pay out soon

2 Likes

Kupp was a stud and carried my team. I thought RB would be a problem, especially with Moss flaming out, but taking a flyer on Conner and finding Patterson were key every week plug ins. Theilen was a TD stud early but replacing him with Sun God to finish out the season was huge.

1 Like

darn it all to heck

2 Likes
1 Like

Is this the venmo to use too? I been trying to pay someone

I was fairly certain everyone but Tom had paid (he then paid a couple weeks back), but I’ll go through all my transactions and confirm. I apparently lost the spreadsheet I had all this in :grimacing: so I’ll check that and if anyone has further Q’s DM me since our group chat got nuked a while back

1 Like