UMHoops Fantasy Football

This is my first cash league (beginner’s luck) and I never gave much thought to the logistics of collecting fees and paying out winnings. I happened to see this post by Scott Fish and thought I’d share, since he’s known in the industry and not just a rando. I’m thinking that as long as you don’t label a payment something obvious as Fantasy Football Fees or League Winnings, its far less likely to get snagged but :man_shrugging:

It’s all just beer money anyway, isn’t it? :beers:

Hello, we need 1 maybe 2 people to join in for the second season. It’s redraft so you’re not stuck with anyone else’s team or anything. $25 buy in. Let me know if you’re in or have any questions. This is your chance to beat @BigBoutros and some of your favorite or least favorite posters! @Tom48160 is the reigning champ. We have not set the draft time yet, we will do that after filling the league

2 Likes

I’m interested.

Interested!

no one will defeat me

Other than everyone!

You’re the most dominated poster in the West

6 Likes

BB got 2nd place last year

@adamsmit86 will get one spot. If another does end up opening I will get your info @ChipJonez

2 Likes

I don’t need anymore leagues but I’ll be on standby if you need one

1 Like

Santa Monica Corsairs, it’s on.

2 Likes

bring it u chump

1 Like

Highest scoring team in the league

3 Likes

Bend the knee, Boutros

1 Like

Not ideal. Already started a RB who is ruled out. Stupid questionable statuses and thursday games with busy work days :joy:

1 Like

@kturnup @BigBoutros espn is saying I won but we can just split anything because the whole situation is a bummer.

1 Like

2023 season?

4 Likes

Yes sir. I am in.

1 Like

Yup I’m in!

Who normally runs the league?