UM Hoops Bracket Challenge 2022

Last year everyone participated in a bracket pool on the site so let’s do it again. No entry fee, just bragging rights among members. Top 3 winners will get some UM Hoops swag.

Here’s the group:

Group: UM Hoops 2022
Password: umhoops

14 Likes

Incredibly disappointed that no one picked Michigan as National Champion other than me.

Y’all some fake fans.

3 Likes

I think you can be a fan without being fanatical. You can still be a realist. That’s why I didn’t pick Michigan to win the national championship in the bracket challenge. I instead went with Iowa.

3 Likes

No I disagree. Everyone’s a fake fan except me.

8 Likes

Hey now I may be at 7.9% and in last place but I’m also riding with the wolverines in the bracket

1 Like

As someone who picked Michigan to go to the sweet 16 they year we were in n the first four, I’m disappointed in myself for not seeing a path to a rematch win against Arizona.

1 Like

Oops, didn’t know there was a second page.

I will concede that there are two Michigan fans on UMHoops.

3 Likes

happy to be here

6 Likes

@kturnup and I tied for 3rd to last place lol :cold_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t looked at my bracket since it started cause it very immediately went haywire. But thanks for the update :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I had Iowa in the final 4. Enough said.

2 Likes

:eyes:

This usually doesn’t end well for me…

1 Like

I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick Lucy’s football because I picked Iowa to go to the final 8. But I also picked Auburn to make the final four - so I’m clearly an idiot.

1 Like

I had Rutgers in the Final 4…

I lost before the tourney even started.

2 Likes

I drank the koolaid on Iowa and picked them to the Final Four. I won’t make that mistake again. At least not while Fran is the coach.

No offense to the rest of you, but I really hope @vanarbor wins this bracket challenge. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m low variance with this stuff. I never win but never really suck either. Twice I was one victory away, and in both cases Michigan was in the final that year. During the fateful 93, Kansas over UNC would have won me that pool. In 2018, Kentucky over UNC would have won me that pool.

It’s hard for me to hate Duke as much as many people do.

Juwan had an interesting interview with Dan Patrick today in which he was very forgiving of Chris Webber for picking Houston in his bracket, so we are all off the hook.

Congrats on the win! Way to be the only one of us who chose Kansas and at least one non-kansas final four, elite eight, or sweet sixteen game right.

Really ended up being a crazy bracket. 18/60 UMhoops brackets finished in the top 50th percentile, not great

1 Like

Chipdawg13 (@ChipJonez ?), ludachris0051 and @dreem … Shoot me your address via DM on the board here and I’ll send you guys some UM Hoops gear!

3 Likes