2023 UM Hoops Bracket Pool

Just for fun because people have asked.

7 Likes

I have finished second to last in three straight pools.

2 Likes

O LET’S DO THIS!!! Are we making it spicy? Winner gets a t-shirt with Dylan’s face on it?

4 Likes

Thanks Dylan.

Winner gets a free Isaiah Barnes jersey shirt??? :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

I’m picking BJJ and Zeb to go all the way!

2 Likes

I’m in! Happy March Madness Eve everyone!

3 Likes

I’ll throw in a Homefield Michigan T-Shirt to the winner, whomever wins just DM me on here with a size and I’ll send it direct. I have some points to use.

10 Likes

I want the Amadou Ba throwback.

3 Likes

I want the Tai Streets basketball throwback

1 Like

Nice to get off work and see I’ve gotten into a solid 1st place lead on the umhoops pool

2 Likes

Gee, I have to go to page 2 to find my entry. :rofl:

1 Like

@laddergoat has gotten 1 game wrong so far, and it’s his Championship pick.

1 Like

Wow Im in second to last. I’m usually pretty good at brackets. Goes to show you how my attention on the rest of the NCAA basketball world decreases when Michigan isn’t good :frowning:

3 Likes

I wish I was that good but this is not true. I had WVU and Oral Bob off the top of my head.

@tony is currently in last place in the bracket pool. Hey he’s good at picking which teams will be in the dance, not who is going to win the games!

1 Like

7 Likes

If you want a more memorable tourney t-shirt from winning this thing or if ours would depress you further, homefield dropped this collection over the weekend so the substitute is available.

Oof I hadn’t looked at this yet lol. It’s all about how you finish, though! Guess I’m rooting for (checks notes) Texas, Alabama, and Gonzaga. But honestly coming in dead last would be pretty funny!

4 Likes

Would a last place finish be [dramatic pause] heartbreaking?

1 Like