Tulsa Discussion

On a serious note, we need to unleash Wagner. This team is small and he could go some serious work. I don’t think this game is close so hopefully he can get 15-20 minutes.

1 Like

I’m definitely not that impressed with Tulsa, but at the same time…this is a team that 1) beat 2 teams we did not (SMU and UCONN) and 2) Does some things well offensively that we struggle to defend.

I expect a victory, but I don’t feel comfortable AT ALL…

I hope we go to the 1-3-1 a bit. They do not shoot well from the outside and are not bigger then us, could be good to go to.

Better figure out a way to kill the high ball screen on the man at the top. IU took it to us bad a couple of times using that technique. Puts a lot of pressure on the 5-man to be able to stop a guard with a good handle.

I expect them to win but I don’t think it will be by double figures. Last time Michigan won a game by double figures it was Rutgers and we all know they’re one of the worst power conference teams ever. I think Tulsa is a bit better than that.

Back down to a Pick em in Vegas. Uh oh

Michigan needs to find a PG.

Tulsa was rotten. Thankfully.

I don’t want to say I called it but wagner played amazing tonight. He needs to be starting for energy early when we come out flat.

1 Like

We won despite JB’s coaching decisions at the 5 tonight. Donnal and Doyle getting in before Wagner to start the second half almost cost us the game.

Needs most of the minutes on Friday, with Donnal resting him. Doyle did absolutely nothing, as usual , tonight. Donnal had an awful game but at least we know he is capable of getting in the right position and finishing at times this year.

One thing I am definitely hoping not to see is Dakich. Even if Walton gets in foul trouble.

Wagner must start next game. We can’t afford to play flat for 10 minutes against Notre dame. And I agree 100%, Andrew cannot be out there. It kills us when he is.

2 Likes

Donnal and Doyle were absolutely pathetic and we are tired of seeing that happen.

MAAR better run point and sub Kam or Dawkins for the rotation. It’s not difficult

If Wagner doesn’t start then he better be the first guy off the bench and in the game within a couple of minutes from tip.

Too bad JB is in love with Doyle. Still don’t understand why he looks at the floor.