Submit your over/under props for 2020-21!

I don’t follow FIBA competitions at all, but Lithuania are currently ranked 8th so you’d have to think they have a good chance of qualifying. I’m pretty sure Mo has been considered in the past so he probably has a shot of making the team, and maybe Franz too if he has a really good season. I’d probably take the under because of the double uncertainty of making the team and then qualifying.

Mistake on my part. I forgot Jordan Morgan changed his nationality to Slovenia, who are in the same qualifying group as Lithuania.

1 Like

Good one!

Would Houstan (Canada) or Diabate (France) have any chance of making their teams despite being so young?

Doubt it. Those countries have enough depth and young guys are rarely taken into these international competitions. Considering nba stars are going to have been through a quick 72 game sewadin right after a short offseason for some I’m really not sure what kind of participation to expect.

Looking at the Canadian roster from the 2019 World Cup, they did include Andrew Nebhard in the squad as a 19 year old college player, so I suppose it’s not impossible they call up Houston if there’s need at his position. I’d say it’s out of the question for Diabate, but it’s also going to be a weird year so who knows.