Secret scrimmage at Toledo

1 Like

Bump, looking forward to hearing the feedback after tomorrow.

My guess: “They played two halves and both were very close. The score was reset at halftime and they split the two games. Parts of both scrimmages were situational.”

Happens every year :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This year is also weird because we saw the games in Spain so have a lot more to go off of than a normal year.

And every year I get freaked out that we lose a half to a mid-major, lol.

2 Likes

I’d be worried if there were glowing reports coming out of a Michigan secret scrimmage. A sign of a apocalypse.

1 Like
3 Likes

Same group that was running was with the 1s when we watched practice at Media Day on Monday. Beilein did note that Isaiah Livers had missed practice time with an ankle injury.

Surely someone related or friends with a player has heard something ?

CoryR, it seems you’re an insider. What say you? Dot…anything?

They played two halves and both were very close. The score was reset at halftime and they split the two games. Parts of both scrimmages were situational.

4 Likes

Michigan won 112-29. Teske had 47 including 8-8 from 3.

15 Likes

This would appear untrue

I knew we could count on you! :wink:

Checking around. Just know that Iggy saw a bunch of time at the 4.

1 Like

Thanks, Dot! I appreciate it. I told my wife I had to check your message since I’ve been trying to get information for the last two days and she said, “that’s the meaning of secret!” :smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to choose to believe this. It makes me quite happy.

1 Like

Seems to start the season will be
Simpson
Poole
Matthews
Iggy
Teske

Iggy gives a consistent threat of scoring on every play vs Livers. We’ll see how much he has improved on defense

1 Like

Pretty powerful statement if Brazdeikis has already supplanted Livers at the 4. Losing a versatile scoring threat in Wagner probably contributes to this.

1 Like

I don’t think it is that crazy. Livers started last year, but he didn’t play starters minutes. Even if Livers was starting this year (and maybe he still does), I probably still would have guessed that Iggy ends up playing more minutes.

4 Likes