11/1 Secret Scrimmage vs Bowling Green: Any update?

Can’t find anything. I know fans and media weren’t invited, but figured there would be some leak. Other scores have been leaked.

Deonte L. Henderson @3_DHEN · 23h 23 hours ago
Big bro had 22 in Michigan scrimmage today!

That is all I’ve been able to find so far.

I’ve searched without luck

who is “big bro” supposed to be?

I assume it means Anthony Henderson a 5th Year senior for Bowling Green. He’s a 6’1 guard who averaged 10ppg last year.

Doesn’t surprise me

What doesn’t, Matt?

That a PG went for 22

These scrimmages are generally controlled in chunks with many parts situational, etc. Tough to take much from someone tweeting that their brother had 22 points.

I also think they usually do two mini-halves and then a third with essentially scout teams, IIRC.

ahh great and it’s gone

ahh great and it's gone

I’m not surprised.

ahh great and it's gone

I’m not surprised.

Me either

ahh great and it's gone

I’m not surprised.

Me either

Nor am I.

ahh great and it's gone

I’m not surprised.

Me either

Nor am I.

Three’s a crowd

ahh great and it's gone

I’m not surprised.

Me either

Nor am I.

Three’s a crowd

This thread now holds huge significance. It proves that 3 people CAN come to an agreement on here. A historic post indeed, MattD.

ahh great and it's gone

I’m not surprised.

Me either

Nor am I.

Three’s a crowd

This thread now holds huge significance. It proves that 3 people CAN come to an agreement on here. A historic post indeed, MattD.

Enlightening…the world is a better place as we know it

There is a rivals forum post with a few thoughts on the team’s performance during the scrimmage.

Will be interesting to see the team hit the court.

On scout Sam Webb said we “lost”. I also know that these secret scrimmages can be more situational rather then two 20 minute halves.

It sounds that way. Not sure at all on the format, but it wasn’t really a typical 40 minute game. I think the coaches wanted to give the players a bit more of a contest as a team than they had in Italy, sounds like they got what they wanted.