Report: Michigan to play in 2022 Legends Classic

Yep, those are the years. 2018 was kind of a nightmare scenario: lose in the first round, get stuck with Chaminade and then a lousy VCU team in the fifth place game.

The season turned out pretty well, though! :smiley:

1 Like

I still had a good time, though :wink:

Atlantis the first time was a nightmare scenario as far as game times and everything else and had a miserable time. Atlantis the second time was a lot more enjoyable though.

3 Likes

Yeah i wasn’t saying they should do both. No way in heck they would do that. Seems like 2024 would be the earliest opportunity

1 Like

whenever I’ve been to Maui, I have thought man this would be a great place to go watch basketball games. Except I’m not sure I would want to spend 2+ hours in the Lahaina Civic Center when there is so much else to see and do, definitely don’t think I could go to watch basketball three days in a row.

1 Like

This is confirmation these games are at Barclays.

4 Likes

Is Hurley still going to be at ASU? Because even though the field is garbage, beating Hurley in anything sounds really great.

1 Like

I believe ASU announced he was coming back next year.

Edit: looks like the AD just made a statement of confidence in him but nothing official that I can find

Good. Hopefully we draw them and beat them 100-40.

1 Like

Pitt is going to be terrible again next year and right now that’s a Q4 game. So hopefully we get VCU and Arizona St.